Thursday 23 September 2010

Introduction with Joanna Green

With our first lesson with Jo, we were firstly given an initial assessment of media skills where we rated our skills from 0 to 5. This helped me as an individual very much as i was able to see what i was lacking on and what i had learnt in the previous year which i now could benefit from in this years coursework. We were once again given a lecture by Jo about the ups and downs of the type of coursework each of us picked. I learnt what i could do to make my production successful and what i shouldn't do.
I also had to sign a form regarding the responbility of equipment and rules of safety, which made me aware of what could happen if i did not abide by rules that are set all over in the media industry which is extremely crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment